My MAC Studio Fix has been making me break out on my forehead...

i am hollywood

My MAC Studio Fix has been making me break out on my forehead, but I don't want to give it up because I absolutely love the flawless look I can get with it when my forehead doesn't have a few zits here and there.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Is there anything I can put on before I put the Studio Fix on that will hopefully not make me break out? Or is there a good face wash I can use before putting it on, and then to wash it off that will help with this? Right now I'm using Neutrogena Visibly Even foaming cleanser, which usually works wonderfully. But... now it doesn't seem to be helping any. :confused:

--- Ally

Jaim

Are you sure that it's the Studio Fix? I know I get the occasional zit on my forehead because of my hair. I sleep with my hair away from my face which helps a lot!

I swear by Proactiv, but it seems that a lot of people have tried it without getting good results.

The other thing that might work would be to use a different foundation on your forehead. It seems kind of fussy but it might work. And depending on your hairstyle (if you have bangs to cover your forehead) maybe you wouldn't even notice a difference.

Well,
smiles.gif
Hope that helps a little.

i am hollywood

Yep, I'm pretty sure its the Studio Fix.

I do have bangs, but thats never made me break out before. Unless of course its because I got my hair dyed a different color? Would a different color dye than what I had before make me break out?

Anyways, thank you for your help.
smiles.gif
I think I'll try a different foundation. Maybe the Moistureblend. I was looking at that, and it says 'Dermatologist-tested.' Maybe that would be my best bet.

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am hollywood
Yep, I'm pretty sure its the Studio Fix.

I do have bangs, but thats never made me break out before. Unless of course its because I got my hair dyed a different color? Would a different color dye than what I had before make me break out?

Anyways, thank you for your help.
smiles.gif
I think I'll try a different foundation. Maybe the Moistureblend. I was looking at that, and it says 'Dermatologist-tested.' Maybe that would be my best bet.

2 things- first that I get zits on my forehead every time I dye my hair...
Second, the studio fix is totally compatable w/ Face and Body - so you can use the fix on most of your face and then use F&B to blend into the trouble spots. All MAC foundations are non acnegenic but that doesn't mean you won't react to a particular type. Explain the situation to the artist (f&B is only in MAC stand alone stores) and maybe get a sample to see if it's going to work for you.