My make up storage idea

fashioniztah_07

I bought a mini drawer (whatever the hell you call it) from IKEA two weeks ago. It looks plain and boring so I decided to do something with it.

BEFORE
dsc00240df5.jpg

AFTER
dsc00668vf3.jpg

dsc00670wc6.jpg

TOP DRAWERS
dsc00671cl4.jpg

MIDDLE DRAWERS
dsc00672fj9.jpg

LAST DRAWERS
dsc00673tb0.jpg

AND THIS IS WHERE I PUT ALL MY MAKE UPS THAT HASNT BEEN USED. ITS IN THE BIG BOX. I PUT IT UNDER MY BED. LOL

dsc00679nk0.jpg

iSHi

Great setup! And the drawers are so cute!
smiles.gif
The postcards are a nice touch as well

Primula

I absolutely love what you did! I have a similar drawer thing from IKEA (except mine has two big drawers and three small), but it's still plain and boring. This has inspired me to do something about it. It looks so pretty
smiles.gif

GlossyAbby

neat! I need one of those... oh and more room in my bathroom too... I take up both sinks but I need more room
smiles.gif
ha

malvidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primula
I absolutely love what you did! I have a similar drawer thing from IKEA (except mine has two big drawers and three small), but it's still plain and boring. This has inspired me to do something about it. It looks so pretty
smiles.gif

i quote! i have the same drawers you have primula, and mine too is still plain! i'm too lazy to decorate it
tong.gif

fashioniztah_07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani78
This is sooooooo cute! What did you use to cover the drawers?

I used wallpaper for the drawers
smiles.gif

talks

I love this! I'm slowly but surely running out of space so I'm totally gonna copy! How cute!