My Makeover at MAC!!

star1692

So I finally got up the nerve to go in and get a makeover done at MAC!! I cant tell you how freaking nervous and excited I was. My M/U artist was Samantha and she was absolutely the sweetiest and understand person I have ever meet!!! I would love any and all feedback. I haven't done my brows in months so I know they look horrible...ugg.

Eoraptor

I'm so proud of you, girl! I remember when I got my MAC makeover I was excited and nervous too. They did a great job with you. I must say those are the girliest pics I've seen of you yet! Just use their tips and techniques as inspiration and keep at it! *hugs*

cami101

That's so pretty! What did you end up buying? I know when I had my last MAC makeover I bought an awesome brow gel that I'm still addicted to.

Baby Mac

Fantatsic eyeshadow...im too nervous to go for a makeover..looks like it went well for you..looks great!

SparklingWaves

What gorgeous hair you have! I love the color eye shadows that were chosen for your eye color. They really make your beautiful color eyes stand out. The makeup is very well done. The eye liner is applied with precision.

star1692

I love you all soo much!!! haha. I absolutely love how she did my make up and the colors she did. I ended up getting a foundation, powder and bronzer....but I needed them all really bad! Thanks soo much for being soo sweet everyone!

Latest posts