My makeup collection aka my *treasure* lol

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne
Thanks
winks.gif

Yes the 1st l/s on this picture is from Armani : Hollywood Beige #29(shine). It's a pretty peachy nude
smiles.gif

The 4th one on the picture is Flowerplay from the actual collection "Strange Hybrid"
thmbup.gif

Thanks for your reply
smiles.gif

Kim.

Awsome collection! There's so many different brands. What are the two chanel blushes (in the blush picture) and the Cargo bronzer (stripes one)? Also, what are the names of the pink and gold/bronzy prestige e/s in the second last picture?

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
Awsome collection! There's so many different brands. What are the two chanel blushes (in the blush picture) and the Cargo bronzer (stripes one)? Also, what are the names of the pink and gold/bronzy prestige e/s in the second last picture?

Thanks!

The Chanel blushes are : Be Pop & Reflex
winks.gif

The Cargo bronzer is Coral Beach
eyelove.gif

The shadows from Prestige are : Love (the pink) and the gold is Golden Retriever
winks.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Ahhh, Im so jealous of your collection!! Wish mine was half that good, haha. Could you please list the items in the update picture the picture with the blushes (Nars, mac etc) and other random items. Also what are the names of the 2 milani blushes in a picture futher up the page.

Thanks in advance hun, can't wait to see some more FOTD's from you, I really love your makeup style and combos
smiles.gif

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Girlie
Ahhh, Im so jealous of your collection!! Wish mine was half that good, haha. Could you please list the items in the update picture the picture with the blushes (Nars, mac etc) and other random items. Also what are the names of the 2 milani blushes in a picture futher up the page.

Thanks
smiles.gif

The milani blushes are : Luminous & Mango Tango!

DSC05168.jpg

The mac blushes are fleurry & dollymix.
Nars blushes : (from left to right) : Gueule de Nuit / Torrid / Penny Lane. (I have to update I have Gina & exhibit A now).

The mac e/s are : Sunplosion / Rose Blanc / Leisuretime / Zonk Bleu / Fertile.

Refill : Peppier & Flashtrack.
Pigment Jardin Aires.

For the lips:
MAC l/g : Flowerosophy / Prr / Flash of Flesh.
Nars gloss : Orgasm.
The Balm : Cocoa my Coconut.

Quote:
Thanks in advance hun, can't wait to see some more FOTD's from you, I really love your makeup style and combos
smiles.gif

Thank you very much
th_e2cloud9.gif

Kim.

I forgot to ask what's the purple NYX shadow in the last picture? It's so pretty.

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
I forgot to ask what's the purple NYX shadow in the last picture? It's so pretty.

ES32 Purple
winks.gif

really pretty e/s with a great texture
thmbup.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Thanks for the speedy reply!!

Im really dying for Flash of flesh lipglass now!! It looks gorgeous. Wher'd you find it??

Jayne

Quote:
Thanks for the speedy reply!!

Im really dying for Flash of flesh lipglass now!! It looks gorgeous. Wher'd you find it??

winks.gif

Flash of Flesh is REALLY pretty
greengrin.gif

A friend had a backup of it, I bought to her.
eyelove.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Ah, it just keeps growing and growing, I love the items you get. The NARS blushes look pretty
smiles.gif

Beautiful collection!

mjacqueline

I love your lippie storage. Where did you get it? I've been looking forne like that but have yet to find one.

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacqueline
I love your lippie storage. Where did you get it? I've been looking forne like that but have yet to find one.

Thanks
winks.gif

I've found this storage at Ikea
thmbup.gif

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by missBOMBcheLLe
oOoh you have BB rockstar!!! i've been looking for that everywhere! great coLLection
heart.gif

YES!
greengrin.gif

I've bought it when the collection was out, so with a reasonable price !
winks.gif

I've used it just 2 times since I have it
blush-anim-cl.gif
(I don't know why everybody want this one, he's not so special
rofl.gif
)