My Makeup Collection * lots of images *

krazysexxykool

EDITED to reflect updated stash

I am not loyal to any ONE brand, however I adore stila and collect rare hard to find items. I buy both high end and low end, Here is my collection:

gempalette.jpg

DSCN1033.jpg

facemakeup.jpg

hardcandy.jpg

glosses.jpg

DSCN0886.jpg

case.jpg

cans1111.jpg

DSCN1161.jpg

martygreene

would you mind re-sizing the larger images? I see you host with photobucket, you can scale the images down easily via photobucket by choosing the "edit" function above the photo in question, and choosing one of the reduction levels (75%, 50%, 25% of origional image size). In the meantime, I have edited your post to provide the links to the larger of the images. Feel free to re-post them as in-line images once they have been sized down.

melony

i wanted to ask you how the mac full coverage works as a concealer? and what is your color(meaning like nw45)?

krazysexxykool

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
would you mind re-sizing the larger images? I see you host with photobucket, you can scale the images down easily via photobucket by choosing the "edit" function above the photo in question, and choosing one of the reduction levels (75%, 50%, 25% of origional image size). In the meantime, I have edited your post to provide the links to the larger of the images. Feel free to re-post them as in-line images once they have been sized down.

Thanks for the tip about photobucket, I resized the pics.
lol.gif

krazysexxykool

Thank you everyone. Melony, the MAC full coverage is in NW45, it is VERY HEAVY and is great for me to use under my eyes since I have dark circles.

Vendetta

*drools* I love your collection. Great colours and a nifty deal on your traincase! (I must go get one.)

simar

that is a nice-ass collection!! i love all of the stila items you have. so prettyful
smiles.gif