My makeup has a new home - pics of my vanity & brush holder!

user79

Yep, I also bought the Malm vanity, and the Malm mirror at IKEA. I love it! I also bought some cute spotlight and table lamps for it.

v1iw4.jpg

v2ao3.jpg

v3oz1.jpg

v5pc3.jpg

v4hb6.jpg

v10pl0.jpg

v6bo4.jpg

v9jg8.jpg

v8hd3.jpg

v7yf3.jpg

I'm going to make an Enkore Sephora inspired brush holder vase with that glass vase you see on the vanity table for all my brushes. I still have a few things to organize and stuff, but yeah, I am loving my new little home for my makeup!

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Oh and, right now I'm using an office chair for sitting on, because the table is actually really high! I want to get a bench for it, but will have to attach some feet to the bench because it's way too low.
ssad.gif

Update: my brush holder vase...

brush-holder1.jpg

brush-holder-2.jpg

Please read: I've had quite a few messages from people asking about the sand stuff I used in my vase. I do not recall the name as I threw the packaging away so please do not PM me to ask what it is called. It came in a plastic screw-top container and I bought it at a well-stocked craft & hobby store in Switzerland. I also saw a similar product at a larger garden & florist shop, I think some people use it in vases but I am not sure.

melliquor

Re: My makeup has a new home - pics of my vanity!

Wow... that is awesome. I am soooo jealous right now. Don't you just love Ikea. I did my daughters bedroom with Ikea furniture and it is gorgeous and it always looks like you spent loads on it.

glam8babe

OMG!! that is absolutly gorgeous
one of the best vanitys ive ever seen
greengrin.gif
it looks so fresh and modern!

Shadow

Lovely touches you added to it! Love the whole vibe!

gracetre123

wow... I love it!! I have my hubby next to me...and I just said to him...that´s what I want!!!...oh...it´s perfect..

Margolicious

Wow!! How beautiful! I bet it looks great in your lovely apartment
smiles.gif

Esperanza

This is just lovely: I really like how you've organized your little "makeup room", and those table lamps are sooo nice! Are they from Interio or Ikea?
I bet you're going to appreciate your makeup routine much more in here! Congratulations, you really have some taste for decoration!

aziajs

OMG!!! I LOVE this! You have your own makeup sanctuary. It is so perfect, so chic yet so practical. I love the variety of the lighting too.

darkishstar

So classic-looking, girly, and fresh at the same time! I really dig it! I would love to have a set-up like yours.

I think adding some sort of potted plant on it would look lovely. =) Or maybe some scented candles in pretty jars/containers. Just a few suggestions.

newagetomatoz

That is so classy looking!! I wish I had a little sanctuary/happy place to do my makeup!! I love love love it!!!
th_thstars.gif
Everything about it just seems...(sigh)...perfect!

urbanlilyfairy

Absolutely gorgeous... This is such a beautiful and modern space.. I love it.

girlstar

You did exactly what I wanted to do with those Malm items, except I don't have the room for it
smiles.gif
Looks amazing!!

*KT*

I wish I had room for one of those. I've been lusting after that table. Our next house, there WILL BE room!