My mini lil Moonbathe haul

blueangel1023

So I got suckered into paying MAC a visit today since I got off work early...and I got all the Moonbathe e/s. Nothing really sparked my fancy in terms of lippies. I guess I have way too many l/g and l/s, but I got one of the tendertones lip balm in Pucker. I love the texture and smell! lol, It was too cute to pass up! Wish I had all the lip balms but my money was slowly depleting...
rofl.gif

*Note: Saturnal and Firespot e/s boxes were switched up accidentily :p
007.jpg

005-1.jpg

Here's the swatches of the e/s. First pic with flash, and the other one without. From top to bottom: Saturnal, Firespot, Cosmic, Cranberry, Claire de Lune

013.jpg

014.jpg

Esperanza

Very nice haul!! Cosmic & Saturnal e/s seems reaaaally nice, and I like the tendertone lip balm too
eyelove.gif

Still 7 days to wait before having the collection in French shops!!

User49

Nice haul. I don't know if Im going to get anything from this range! I'm saving for c shock!
smiles.gif

blueangel1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Nice haul. I don't know if Im going to get anything from this range! I'm saving for c shock!
smiles.gif

Hehe, I knew you'd be saving for c-shock. I'm right there with ya 100% on that one
winks.gif

missBOMBcheLLe

nice! i checked it out last night and i love the shadows and blushes... can't wait to get them!!! how are the tendertones? i wasn't able to preview those
ssad.gif

yummy411

one surprise for me was firespot... it's up the alley of a paradisco, but more orange. everyone that wore it or that the ma's put it on looked hot! i'm going to get it with my b2m!

juli

Looks verry nice~~!! I love ur haul!
smiles.gif

I def. should pick up lip balms. looks cute!