My Mini MAC haul.

VickieG

I'm new to Specktra, so just thought I'd say hi... I've been reading through lots and lots of threads over the last few days and LOVE the haul posts especially- so you guys inspired me to do my own, so here goes- my first ever Specktra haul post : )

Just been in to MAC for a little haul. Mostly for myself and to buy some more shadows to add to my palettes. Also bought a blush pallette, my first ever one : ) Only thing is, I tried to de-pot an exsisting blush I had in my collection and smashed it : (

Anyway I bought:

- MAC Pro Longwear foundation- someone recommended this to me as I have really oily skin and no foundation seems to stay put for more than a few hours- I'm really hoping this products lives up to my expectations.

2 MAC Blushes- Mocha and another Dollymix

MAC Lipstick- Half 'n Half- I recycled 6 cases so got this free : )

MAC Splashproof Lash mascara

Mac Prep and Prime (for eyes) in Medium Dark

2 MAC Eyeshadows- Purple Haze and Star Violet

and brushes 235, 219 (which I've been dying to get my hands on) 234 and the lip brush 316.

ElvenEyes

Very nice! I wouldn't dare try to depot for that very reason. I know I would mess up! I love that lip brush! Drool!

VickieG

Thankyou- I know. I thought it would be a lot easier than it was. I even watched a You Tube video on how to de-pot. Oh well, I'll live and learn : (

gracie90

Great haul! I love everything you got, especially the blush palette :) I'm so tempted to start one, but I think I'm going to have to focus on building up my neutral eyeshadows first!

mimi0523

Nice haul... not so mini! :p Im terrified of depotting. I used to depot but I once smashed a LE shadow and that marked the end of my depotting days. Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

VickieG

Ahh yeh, I only have a few neutral colours too but I was just so tempted- and couldn't resist!! I only bought two to start and thought of de-potting the others I have, however, after my little mishap, I'm done with de-potting : (

VickieG

I've been wearing it since Saturday and can not believe I've never used it before- its so much better than all of the others I've tried, including other MAC ones- In my opinion.
I#ve got really oily skin, esp in the T-Zone and usually my foundation slips off so easy, this really is a long wearing make up. I'm so impressed.

Lovely haul! I'd really like to try the Pro Longwear foundation but my skin doesn't react very well to MAC foundations. ): Enjoy your makeup! <3

peachsuns

Thanks for sharing! Everything looks beautiful.
th_drool.gif
. Enjoy your goodies!
Your haul made me want to wear Dollymix tomorrow.
greengrin.gif

LiLBeautyBarbie

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Great hau!l For me personally I prefer the pots I just find the palettes get really messy and I'm a OCD neat freak, also I'm very clumsy so I drop everything and I just don't want to risk dropping a palette and breaking half of my eyeshadow than dropping one eyeshadow pot:)

VickieG

Yes I totally agree, I'm forever wiping my palettes with Make up wipes, but I just love how compact they are- for me, I carry quite a lot of make up around with me- especially when going to college so they do me really well- I'm also going to invest in some pigments though once I've completed my course.

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
Great hau!l For me personally I prefer the pots I just find the palettes get really messy and I'm a OCD neat freak, also I'm very clumsy so I drop everything and I just don't want to risk dropping a palette and breaking half of my eyeshadow than dropping one eyeshadow pot:)