My Mini Venomous Villains Haul

kileencheng

I went in just wanting 1 nail polish and 1 lipstick. I came out with 5 things instead. Needless to say, this collection is pretty awesome.

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Formidable nailpolish
Bad Fairy nailpolish
Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth and Light
Sweet Joy eyeshadow
Innocence, Beware lipstick

Enjoy, everyone!

Kileen

banana1234

nice haul, i wish mac had put the box designs on the packaging, i especially hate the little heads on the e/s.

i love the look of innocence beware!

i'm jealous you got your goodies so early

Sass

Niiiiice!!! I have that powder on my list as well (in Cajun though) finally glad to see someone who picked it up. Enjoy!

StarrySim

I picked up Truth & Light as well, but have yet to open it. I should try to play around with it this weekend.

And BTW your haul isn't mini, I only got 2 items. That's mini
smiles.gif

Stylistic_x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
nice haul, i wish mac had put the box designs on the packaging, i especially hate the little heads on the e/s.

i love the look of innocence beware!

i'm jealous you got your goodies so early

I completely agree with you! When I first saw the little teaser with the sketch-looking design of the characters, I thought that was what they were going to deliver in the packaging. Haha boo to those floaty heads on the e/s!
angry.gif

Nice haul btw! I just pre-ordered the 2 MES & Her Alter Image e/s (the lilac one, since I'm lacking a lilac) yesterday. Can't wait to pick it up next weekend!
greengrin.gif

alumeze

Nice.. I was going to get truth and light also but just had to get two briar rose ....love them!