My Missing Haul...

kradge79

I went to MAC on Friday evening to look at Slimshine and Strange Hybrid. I only ended up getting Bare, which I love!! After that I went to the Cheesecake Factory for a birthday dinner for me with a bunch of friends. I left my MAC bag there, but when I called the same night, the girl at the front desk had it and said she would have a manager put it in a safe. Well, when my husband and I went to pick it up, it was no where to be found. My husband was in there for 15 minutes having the manager run all over the place looking for it. My sunglasses were in the bag too. So, I am now Bare-less. I'm guessing someone there saw it and knew that it was good stuff. I also had 8 empty e/s containers in the bag. They are sending a $25 CF giftcard, but I really just want my Bare! I'm hoping my mom gets me a new one for my birthday!

prinzessin784

oh no! that's such a disappointment
ssad.gif
Was the original girl there who found the bag? If you got her name you should call back and find out when she is there, maybe she stuck it somewhere only she would know.

Ms. Z

Oh, that is so unfortunate, hopefully it will turn up. Besides that I hope you had a good time w/your friends on your birthday.

Happy belated
happybirthday.gif