My Most Natural Bare FOTD actually of me!

Nathalia

Heeey so I was really really sick this past week but I got really bored so I did half my face in a really really bare look. Sorry they're like cut off I did half my face and was like eeek I need to go back to bed so I cut them up.
First Look- Face- First Look- Face- Cheap Covergirl Concealer with wand for eyelids, Pea size drop Chanel Pro Lumiere liquid , Select Concealer Mac over acne scars and under eyes, Double perfection powder swept lightly all over.
Cheeks- Silver dusk powder over moisturizer, bronzer I think refined golden it's in the same type container as the silverdusk. then I used sweet william creme blush with dollymix over top.

Lips-Lingerie Lipstick with nymphette over top and a touch of florabundance and chanel glossimer for shine

Eyes- Forgery and Pollen mixed to highlight and on the inner corner, ricepaper all over lid, retrospeck over ricepaper on the outer portion of lid. Touch of gorgeous gold, Tempting in crease and outer corner. Black tied and 266 to line. Maybelline full and soft mascara and then Diorshow mascara.

natty.jpg

natty1.jpg

And here's a bright purple look I also did!

IMG_0011.jpg

First Look- Face- Cheap Covergirl Concealer with wand for eyelids, Pea size drop Chanel Double perfection matte liquid , Select Concealer Mac over acne scars and under eyes, Double perfection powder swept lightly all over.

Cheeks- Silverdusk, refined golden bronzer, petticoat, with a little bit of pinkswoon on top.

Lips- Plink With Rayothon on top and then Florabundance on top of that.

Eyes- Gracious Me Shadestick all over, Forgery to highlight. Kitschmas inner corner. Digit near the inner corner. Then beautiful iris. Taupeless all over top of that. Creme de violet on the outer corner v and then nocturnelle over the creme de violet and in the crease

Constructive Criticism is always welcome. I swear I'm not this greasy in real life. But I kinda dig it.

aziajs

I think you look amazing. I love the natural look of the first ones. The purples also look great! Great blending, great color choices. Fab job!