My name goes to someone elses page

Sushi.

I did'nt know where to put this because the technical issues posts are locked and i cant see anywhere where it says to post otherwise, or why they are locked so i made this new post, i apologize if it was the wrong route, but onto my problem.

when you click on my name anywhere (Sushi.) instead of going to my profile, it goes to sushi325's profile, this has been happening for a long time but i thought maybe it was a one time glitch when it first happened (someone left feedback for them when it was supposed to be for me) but i just recently clicked on my name and seen it's still happening.

Janice

This is a known issue, we will address this after the major kinks with the site are worked out.

~Zoe~

This may be happening with my account as well
When I click on My Account > View Profile Page, it takes me to " -zoe- "
It still says I'm a 'new user' and doesn't find any posts/threads made by me when I click on those links
So its either taking me to someone else's profile or all of the information on there is incorrect (age, location, previous posts/threads, etc.)

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zoé~
This may be happening with my account as well
When I click on My Account > View Profile Page, it takes me to " -zoe- "
It still says I'm a 'new user' and doesn't find any posts/threads made by me when I click on those links
So its either taking me to someone else's profile or all of the information on there is incorrect (age, location, previous posts/threads, etc.)

I will let the staff know!

jennifer.

mine does the same. it's because of the other characters in the name. mine goes to jennifer60. it's frustrating but it's good to hear it's being worked on!

jennifer.

does anyone know if this has any current plans to be worked on? this has been ongoing for close to a year.

just checking!

ashtn

Ya I don't think it's really on the list of to dos.
I decided to finally just change my username, so I messaged a staff to see if I could have my info from Sushi. merged to this new account, but there was no reply, so I messaged Janice, and there has still been no reply. So i'm guessing I'm just going to have to start over with this one, and say good bye to my trader info. Unfortunatly that's probably what you will have to do as well.
ssad.gif

Latest posts