my natural C-Shock fotd..

lvgz

god looking at your HOT pictures makes me miss my long hair.. i cut it off about 6 inches =(

riacarolina

you are gorgeous.... and i love the flower in your hair..... its beautiful
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
god looking at your HOT pictures makes me miss my long hair.. i cut it off about 6 inches =(

aww
ssad.gif
i was thinking of getting my hair cut like Rihanna's in her new music video but i know i would miss long hair. i bet you look cute, and there's always extensions! i still wear clip-in extensions even though my hair is long
smiles.gif

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
OMG!!! You look amazing...I never would've thought to place wondergrass undereye. Such a creative and stunning touch...I love how you know your face and features so well that you know how to make any color stand out and compliment your coloring and features...Great job....Great skills. Loving it all.

you're so sweet, thanks so much! made my day :loveya:

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
aww
ssad.gif
i was thinking of getting my hair cut like Rihanna's in her new music video but i know i would miss long hair. i bet you look cute, and there's always extensions! i still wear clip-in extensions even though my hair is long
smiles.gif

haha i look TWELVE! hahaha my younger sister seriously gets mistaken for my older sister now.
AND I LOVE RIHANNAS NEW HAIR! i was considering the same look also! .. but i thought itd be too drastic, and im really crazy about hair.. so you know, if the guy messed up.. id bust out another side of myself NO ONE wants to see. HAHHAHA. but im sure youd look GREAT! youd make guys drool even if you were bald
thmbup.gif

aquarius11

Is it even possible to be THAT gorgeous? lol

You are mega-super-duper-outrageously beautiful!!!! It's CRAZY!!

Oh yeah, and the MU is flawless, too! ;-)

user79

That's really pretty! You really do your makeup like this everyday? Wow, that's some dedication, girl!

Latest posts