My Natural Look is just Peachy - Kids Hamming it Up!

LindseySullivan

This is my "I'm not wearing a lot of makeup" look.

Eyes: UDPP, Beige-ing Shadestick, Deckchair Pigment as highlight, Melon Pigment on lid, Copper Sparkle Pigment on outer v, Brassy Fluidline, Lancome Definicils Mascara

Face: Taupe as countour and Peachykeen Cheek Color on cheekbone, Glissade MSF on apples, NW20 Studiofix, NC15 Select Coverup

Lips: Oak Liner, Curtsy Lipstick, Love Nectar Lipglass

Again, sorry for the poor quality, we're still unpacking from our move to Korea and I'm stuck using my poor quality laptop camera until I can find my camera charger.

Posing Pretty
Photo255.jpg

Me and my Sultry 5-year old
Photo251-1.jpg

Closed - poor quality makes it look pretty bad but it looks pretty in person
cropped121.jpg

Me giving into my inner child - This is actually kind of fun!
Photo256.jpg

Photo253.jpg

LindseySullivan

Thank you! They love MAC too - it's amazing how well my 5-year old can do her makeup. Taylor came to me grinning and I knew she did something naughty. She told me she was pretty just like me and then I noticed the 2 colors of eyeshadow, blush, lip liner, and lip color. It looked so good that I couldn't be upset with her for getting into my makeup. Too bad I didn't yell though - a few months later, she dumped out enough pigmemts that I got a B2M from the empty containers.

daisydeadpetals

You look gorgeous, peaches look amazing on you
smiles.gif
Your girls are too cute!!

I think I would cry if that happened to me, but atleast you got a B2M!!

XsMom21

You and your girls are all gorgeous! Sometimes I wish I had a little girl to play dress up with, but alas only boys in my husbands family.... hmmm....

I'm going to try this natural look today.
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

You guys are toooo cute!!! This is totally gonna be me and my daughter in a few years lol. She's barley going on 2 and she already loves to sit and play mu with me lol.

Latest posts