My "Never Again" Haul

COBI

So, The never again refers to outlets at midnight after Thanksgiving where traffic backed up as much as four miles for 2-3 lanes deep on the highway at points. :p
thmbdn.gif
(Not to mention that someone tapped me (i.e. rear-ended me) albeit with no damage.) Last time some hit the rear of my car, they did about $1,800 damage to their car and barely scuff my tire cover (my car was parked while I was in the store for that one.)

Anyway, while I was there (Wrentham Outlets in MA), I picked up the following:

From Novel Twist:
Quiver pearlizer with brush & case
Hundred Degrees pearlizer with brush & case
Whim Blush

E/S: Whistle (Barbie loves Mac), Full Flame, B-Rich (apparently there is a 3 shadow limit)

Other: Fix+, Select Cover-up (Colour corrector pink), Afterparty (Glitz Gloss), Delphic (Fluidline)

046.jpg

Plus I have 2 quads and 2 pan shadows coming from macaddictgirlie and some items in my cart at macpro.
yahoo.gif

Thanks for looking!

MiCHiE

Great haul! You got some good stuff! And, yeah....I did Midnight Madness last night, too. "Never again"......my sentiments exactly.

MiCHiE

Oh, COBI, did they offer discounts? The one in MS had an additional 10% off the entire store. So, yeah, there were $9 shadows, $6 mascaras and $21 quads.

COBI

They had 10% off until 4a, but add back 5% for MA sales tax (which I don't pay when I order onlne because NH has no sales tax.)

I look at it as more of an opportunity to buy d/c and LE items without paying too much on Ebay. Funny how many times I've been to Wrentham and never even realized that CCO had MAC. I had never gone in there until last night/this morning.

I will def visit again during the "off-season". It's about 2h 15m from my house (45m from my sister) and on the long way to my mother's (if I don't go through Boston which is shorter.)

Latest posts