My new brushes!! >_<

spectrolite

Hey Hey girls n boys!

I've been searching for a nice set of brushes that wouldn't cost me too much for ages and after reading some great reviews on Make Up Alley for A-Squirrel brushes, I took a chance and ordered some from their website. They arrived only a week later and I am pretty happy with them. They are super, super soft and so pretty! Check out my new toys
tong.gif

Brushes can be found here! *click click*

spectrolite

Thanks girls! I payed around $80USD for the set. I used them this morning for the first time and they make my old brushes seem like Brillo pads! So sofffft
love.gif

athena123

sorry to revive an old thread, but I was curious how these brushes are holding up 2 months later? Do they shed, are they still soft? I've been eyeing a set from this site because I think natural bristles are the best and I'm looking for an affordable yet durable set.

TIA!

athena

spectrolite

I've had them a few months now and they are still just as beautiful. One of them is a bit stained orange now thanks Nars Exhibit A blush hehe, but I chose white brushes so I was asking for it really. I've gone out of my way to take good care of them. I give them a bath once a week with a good shampoo (no cheap stuff for my babies lol..) and I use a deep conditioner on them to keep them soft and prevent breakage. So far I have not seen any shedding. My Mac 182 has shed heaps and I only got that a little while ago. After the first wash I noticed they did smell like animal hair... but that has gone away over time and was only noticeable when they were damp. I highly recommend these brushes and think they are one of my best make-up related purchases of last year
smiles.gif

athena123

Thanks for letting me know spectrolite these brushes sound absolutely fabulous! Between reviews on Makeup alley, EDS forum and you, this will be my next purchase!
th_DANCE.gif

glavinagal

Which set did you get?
Coz there are many options there xp..sorry I just wanna make sure I get the right one...thanks :p