My new cat

cookie fan

She is sooooooooo sweet!! And always in a deep sleep
tong.gif

She is a mix between a Siamese cat and a Persian Cat, she has blue eyes, unfortunately i´m not able to take a good photo of it.

miezmiezschlafend.jpg

miezmiez1.jpg

miezmiez3.jpg

She is a mix between a Siamese cat and a Persian Cat, she has blue eyes, unfortunately i´m not able to take a good photo of it.

GlossyAbby

I think she looks like a himalayan too but not as furry. I love kitties! I want to get another persian again once my kiddos get bigger...

cookie fan

She is a mix between a Siamese cat and a Persian Cat, she has blue eyes, unfortunately i´m not able to take a good photo of it
ssad.gif

I think Himalayan is a another description. I know from guinea pigs that those who have the dark points (feet, nose, ears) are also called Himalayans here in Germany.

cookie fan

@Glossy Abby, we have a Persian too. But it is really hard work to keep the fur good looking. This is a picture when he was little, he was really small
katze1.jpg

and now he is so big, but i think he did not realize it, so he sqeezes himself in every box, drawer and so on. Look, this whole box ist full of cat :

kater55kgseptember07.jpg

GlossyAbby

I had a persian for quite some time and he died a few years ago... yours is adorable! I will have to post pics of mine he was a looker
smiles.gif
The fur is a lot to care for but so pretty! I have a saint bernard (outside dog) and its a pain always keeping him groomed

almmaaa

Awww I have always wanted a kitty kat LOL she is soo cute I hope u keep us updated with her info and pics soooo cute!!!

Brittni

What a unique combo! Usually persians, like my baby Ava, are superrr fluffy! She has such a beautiful coat -- can't wait to see more pics.
smiles.gif

RaynelleM

So adorable!!! Aww it make me want to get another kitten but I already have 2 cats so my bf doesn’t want another one.

My boy does that too … he squeezes himself into an old shoe box and goes to sleep!! The sides are ripping now but if I put it by the door with the recycling he gets mad and moves it back! lol