My new hair!! what u think!

greekskatula

hey guys.. i just got a hair cut today after a long ass wait.. i havent had anytime from september to cut my hair :x i know bad but i finally got it done and promised myself to take more time..

check it outttttt!! give me ur thoughts.. and if ur a hair stylist what other styles should i try.. i hate just straight like highschool girls so what else should i do..

the cut i was going for.... by none the less jose eber

joseebarcut.jpg

and my hair!!!
sfgs.jpg

hdgh.jpg

fhh.jpg

fgs.jpg

i did the style all by myself! haha

star1692

That cut looks really cute on you and its definately not a highschool girls style at all....you look amazing and you hair is really beautiful...

kaliraksha

I have bangs right at my eye level... and I always pull them aside... but I think having bangs makes me look girlier and more made up when I pull my hair up because I'm lazy and I wear my hair up a few times a week so it's worth it for me.

That style is really really cute... if my hair wasn't so freaking out of control I would be intersted in your hair cut! I'm also glad you styled it yourself... I've had a cut similar to that but shorter and only my hair stylist could get it right and I ended up being stressed out by it. It gives you so much volume and you look like a vixen!

P.S. I would be interested to see your hair braided in chunks with product while it's wet to see if you can get a piecey wavey look that might look pretty cool with that hair cut. A little like your inspiration picture.

greekskatula

aww thanks girls!!

well, when i first got bangs about 2 years ago, they drove me INSANE.. but after a couple weeks i got use to them, i grew them out to my chin and just got them back, and i think its working out ok. not as bad as before.

as for how i styled it, just a 1 1/2 inch curling iron and my natural hair.. i put some Kerastase anti-friz sirum in and let it air dry, then did inch section curls, it tooook a lonngggg time..

and as for the braids, yeah it gets wavy but if i wanted that wave made by braids, i have that naturally, its just the pic, i think its blown out and with a round brush or a curling iron it gets that wavy look and then some product.. idk tho..