My new Hello Kitty Case!

Sushi.

So my current case is just like a big bag practically.. has no seperations and is no good altogether cause it takes forever to find stuff. So I just purchased this cute hello kitty case on ebay! (i know its not really proffesional looking lol but its cute and good for me
smiles.gif
) The seller only had this version that i wanted in pink, so i asked them if they had it in this cream color and they put took the pics that night and put it up just for me! I thought that was so nice. So now I cant wait till it gets here
smiles.gif
These are the pictures from the listing. (btw i apologize if this is the wrong place to post, I did not know if this was supposed to go in storage solutions or here the traincase)

2052z3b.jpg

2vijzh5.jpg

246svht.jpg

2uzpiyf.jpg

10puahl.jpg

1iifx3.jpg

Brittni

That's cute! I'd be afraid my makeup would get the fabric dirty cause I don't always seal my jars right lol.

BadBadGirl

Cool! I just scored a black HK hard case, I thought maybe you got the same one before I saw your pics.

I love the mirror especially. I know the Angel/Devil line has been really popular since Sanrio released it. I'm also Kitty obsessed.

Sushi.

Ill definitly post pics when its filled
greengrin.gif

im actually not a huge fan of HK but im sure starting to like it alot, and i just could'nt resist this case lol.

Latest posts