My New(ish) Beauty Bar

Edie

After needing to stay away from the shopping centers for a while in order to suffocate my spending, I ended up making a space which was christened my 'Beauty Bar'. It unfortunately shares a room with my bf drum kit but that's okay because we don't use it at the same time...

BeautyBar.jpg

Meet my Makeups Obsessions sister...nailpolish addiction!
th_LMAO.gif
Yep! I have issues.

Nails.jpg

Okay to answer some Q's that I tend to get asked when people see it:

1. Are they wine glasses?
Yes & No. They're actually Champagne glasses + a wine one. haha. I find its the best way to store my brushes for easy access.

2. Are two mirrors necessary?
Absolutely.....not. But I started out with the smaller one which lights up. Only problem was when I was doing my hair, I couldn't see it in the small mirror.

Thanks for looking
mac_addict.gif

Edie

Thanks Lovlies
smiles.gif

Yeah the mushroom>>>> it was a gift that I can't throw away. It is so out of place. haha.

Brie

It looks great.
I was looking at one of those trolley's (nail polish one) the other day on ebay, do you like it??

gitts

I am absolutely love your set up. It gives me ideas on how I can improve mine and incorporate my nail polishes. Thanks.

Edie

Thanks Everyone
smiles.gif

Yep my table is from Ikea too! LOVE Ikea.. haha

Brie: I LOVE the trolley! Its really sturdy and has little compartments on the top so I can organise my bits. Plus makes it Super Easy to wheel them into the lounge room when Im watching tv to paint my nails and easy to put away so its not messy in the lounge room. It cost me AU$60 from Howards Storage (it was on sale).

Edie

Thank You Everyone. I wish i could everyone on this forum a big hug sometimes...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
i really want that cart you have (the one before the nail cart). <3

The one with the drawers? I got mine at Howard's Storage. (Not sure if you have it where you live?) I TOTALLY overpaid as I have seen it in a few places since for much cheaper. I know Ebay was selling a few at one time. Any homewares place should have something at least similar.

I just tried a search (trolley, drawer trolley etc) and couldn't come up with anything except this thing: POKER TROLLEY
I think I want it...haha

Charlie'sAngel

omg i LOVE it! looks so clean and pretty I could sit there for hours with a huge pack of mac wipes and just do makeup all day

panda0410

Love the wine glasses!! I use wine glasses too...LOL!!! But I wish I had a nice space like yours as well.... I have space, but no sitting room
ssad.gif
This is sweet!

Oh - and the mushroom is adoreable! I want one
winks.gif