My New MAC train case filled! And most of my MAC Stash - PIcture heavy

Magic Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
I have a question!
hehe

how do u like the Urban Decay Brushes???

Ive seen them but havnt heard much about them...

I bought all of them
smiles.gif
I definately recommend buying the set.

Sadly, I've only been able to use them like twice, but they're nice and sturdy and oh-so-soft!

PRiNCiPESSAx4

..i finally know what to do with both my suddenly-too-big-for-regular-makeup-bags mac collection and my traincase that just seems to sit in the corner sadly..put them to work together!!

but this is quite a beautiful collection, i hope mine looks that way someday (soon, if possible)!

adela88

whats the 7th down lipglass?
really like the look of that colour and im abit of a ditz when it comes to mac products

shadowaddict

LOVE your collection. I use those drawers also, they're great. I have a long vanity and have 3 of the very small ones like that side by side for my fluidlines, e/s and such and then I have the bigger set that is about two feet high that sets in the middle empty part under my vanity. I love these things.

I noticed how you have you pencils and I do that but I do like Sephore does with their brushes I bought a bag of plastic pellets like if you were going to make a small beanie toy (I bought at Michael's) and put those in the bottom of my pencil cup about two thirds full and then stick in my pencils. That way they don't flop around and can seperate a little and grab the color I want easier. I do this with my brushes also but they have lids. Sephora used to sell these brush holders and the top third pulls off and has snaps on each side. I have three, one for face brushes, eye shadow brushes, and eye liner brushes. I only use a couple of lip brushes so I have them in one of my little drawers. I really like this way now because the lid keeps dust off of them and they're easy to grab and stick back in. Then for travel I use a brush roll, but of course I don't travel with all of them.

wiffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by adela88
whats the 7th down lipglass?
really like the look of that colour and im abit of a ditz when it comes to mac products

Im not 100% sure anymore, but it might be Enchantress? I dont really know anymore.

wiffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
You have an amazing collection!!

How much did your traincase cost you??

I bought it new for like 200$ shipped on eBay? I cant remember 100% since it was almost 2 years ago now.