My new Make Up Workstation : )

VickieG

Ok so its not as grand as most of the other work stations I've seen on Specktra- but my space is very limited. I picked up this dresser at Ikea last week, the mirror also. It matches the rest of my bedroom furniture which is a bonus and only cost, i think £65!!

Anyway, after talking my dad in to putting it together, here is the finished product. The plastic drawers on top of the dresser are only temporary as I'm after the acrylic drawers that a lot of you have (the ones Kim Kardashian has but not quite as expensive!!)

There is a little shelf which houses my make up books including the NARS 'Make up your Mind' and the 'Face Forward' by Kevin Aucoin- I use these as guides for college work mainly. The drawer next to the shelves houses my MAC palettes. The plastic drawers what I mentioned earlier houses most of my personal make up and the carry case to the left of my dresser is full of college make up. Not the biggest collection but I'm slowly but surely getting there.

Hope you guys like my space : )

ElvenEyes

I love it! Super sleek and love the drawer for the palettes and the section to keep the books. Nice! Your wallpaper is so cheerful!

VickieG

Thank you ladies, I'm really happy with it- finally I have my own little make up space : )