My new mods!

Calhoune

I'm so excited!
I got my first tattoo today and here it is! Also showing some piercings I got some weeks ago, swelling FINALLY gone.

picture186mw3.jpg

picture187sh4.jpg

Yeaaa tounge snake bites!

picture191gc5.jpg

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
I normally don't like tongue piercings, but yours are cute on you 8D

Thank you! To be honest I didn't like tounge piercings myself but then I got the piercing bug and that was that. It's more fun then you'd think, the tounge piercing
smiles.gif

NutMeg

Argh! Why do people keep posting cute pictures of lip/mouth piercings? I want one! I never would have thought snake bites would look cool on your tongue, but they do.
smiles.gif
How many piercings do you have?

I'm in the middle of a huge piercing craving right now, but I promised myself I'd let my navel completely heal before the next ones. And I can't get lip or mouth piercings, so I've got a couple other ideas running around in my head.

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
Argh! Why do people keep posting cute pictures of lip/mouth piercings? I want one! I never would have thought snake bites would look cool on your tongue, but they do.
smiles.gif
How many piercings do you have?

I'm in the middle of a huge piercing craving right now, but I promised myself I'd let my navel completely heal before the next ones. And I can't get lip or mouth piercings, so I've got a couple other ideas running around in my head.

I've had, in total... uhmm 24 piercings, I don't have most of them right now. I only have 12 "in me" at the moment.

If you want to get pierced but can do it in the mouth area I'd suggest getting your nose pierced or your nipples. My nipple piercings are eaisly my favourites, I think nose piercings can be really pretty too. It's in the face, but a simple nose piercing won't cause as much stir as a septum piercing might and they're cute
smiles.gif

When I save up some money I'm getting two microdermals between the boobs, on the sternum to be technical.

I love your moebius strip, it's Escher right? He's great, I've always wanted one of his works on me
smiles.gif

NutMeg

^Thanks! Yeah, it's Escher. My tattoo is something I'm very proud to have on me.
smiles.gif

Yeah, my next two are going to be my nipples, which will be 8 and 9 as far as numbers go. I've thought about getting my nose done, I think it would look cute but I've definitely got more on the list that will come first. Nipples, tragus, maybe daith...

Calhoune

Yes on the tragus and daith!
I love getting stuff in my ears, I just think it's a cool place for piercings. I've had my tragus pierced unfortunately I needed to take it out after some complications, but I have an industrial and inner conch piercings.

NutMeg

I love cool ear piercings too, I just don't want to over do it.
smiles.gif
I have 4 lobes, a rook, and a helix. Now I have to decide if I want the daith or not, because if I do I want it on the side with the helix, but if I'm not I want the tragus on that side.