My new storage solution - *PIC HEAVY*

jessicalovesmac

My DH and I recently moved to a bigger place. I am happy for many reasons, only one of which is that I go from having a tiny shelf filled with sterilite containers, to an entire bookcase of cosmetic goodness.

DSC00508.jpg

My red haired Barbies and Kevyn Aucoin books are on the top shelf
brushes and face charts on the second

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

lipsticks and glosses

DSC00512.jpg

One of my Spehora inspired brush holders (with dirty brushes! Eeek!
shockt.gif
)

DSC00514.jpg

Where I apply it. This shelf folds out of the unit.

DSC00517.jpg

Blushes and MSFs

DSC00518.jpg

More blushes and backups of some eyeshadows

DSC00519.jpg

face stuff and 4 eyeshadow pallets

DSC00520.jpg

pigments, fluidlines, paint pots, and paints

DSC00521.jpg

The bottom drawer of the unit houses my nail polish collection. I'm addicted to Rescue Beauty Lounge, OPI, and Lippman especially

DSC00522.jpg

The whole thing closed up

The great thing about this set up is that it's next to my computer. I can log on to Spektra and then scoot the chair over to do any looks I like.
yahoo.gif

Skin*Deep

it's beautiful!!! moving somewhere bigger and being able to spread out is always so much fun.
I once had a traumatizing experience with a l/e eyeshadow shattering whilst being stored in a drawer....do you ever have that problem with products crumbling or cracking from being stored on their sides like that? I have myself convinced I have to have everything laying perfectly flat and not stacked, unless I want to see that sad glittery sight all over the bottom of my drawer again!!!

jessicalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
it's beautiful!!! moving somewhere bigger and being able to spread out is always so much fun.
I once had a traumatizing experience with a l/e eyeshadow shattering whilst being stored in a drawer....do you ever have that problem with products crumbling or cracking from being stored on their sides like that? I have myself convinced I have to have everything laying perfectly flat and not stacked, unless I want to see that sad glittery sight all over the bottom of my drawer again!!!

I haven't had an issue yet, but you're scaring me! I'm pretty careful with opening the drawer so they'll hopefully be just fine.