My NEW Swanky brush holder (NON SEPHORA INSPIRED)

hotmodelchiq

While I looove the lovely Sephora inspired brush holders but I tend to go against the grain lol... Ive been looking for a CUTE brush holder and today while in a stationary store in Waeguan (South Korea) I found the CUTEST JARS!!! and these two stood out the most! the flower petals are floating in water, so they float when I move it
smiles.gif
I'm so happy and so are my brushes...

My Baby Brushes (eye brushes; sorry they're dirty)
DSC01208.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

Face Brushes

DSC01204-1.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

Makeupaddict88

I did the same thing, only mine was a tad bit Sephora inspired. I absolutely love your jar though, where did you find it? Here is a picture of what I did with mine (my jar isn't as cool as yours though)

JamiesPics006-6.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
While I looove the lovely Sephora inspired brush holders but I tend to go against the grain lol... Ive been looking for a CUTE brush holder and today while in a stationary store in Waeguan (South Korea) I found the CUTEST JARS!!! and these two stood out the most! the flower petals are floating in water, so they float when I move it
smiles.gif
I'm so happy and so are my brushes...

My Baby Brushes (eye brushes; sorry they're dirty)
DSC01208.jpg

Face Brushes

DSC01204-1.jpg

I love the design...so pretty!! send me a couple to the US please! Very creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupaddict88
I did the same thing, only mine was a tad bit Sephora inspired. I absolutely love your jar though, where did you find it? Here is a picture of what I did with mine (my jar isn't as cool as yours though)

JamiesPics006-6.jpg

This is so cute as well!

ruthless

I love those!! I've never been in a Sephora myself, although not from lack of trying. My brush holder is a metal mesh circular pen holder that I lifted from work. I like it because I lifted it from work...TAKE THAT

Busttamuv3

That jar is super cute! I feel like I'm tired of the sephora inspired brush holders as well but I haven't upgraded to anything worth my while just yet.

SweetJoy

WANT.

I wonder if they're available somewhere online to order. I'm growing out of my current brush holder/jar and these are uber cute! If only I lived in Korea...

alonka1017

So pretty ! I tried doing a sephora inspired one but the sand at the bottom messed up my brushes so now its just a decorated box lol

Latest posts