my new vanity!

Cinci

wow that's beautful
smiles.gif

user79

Looks great! I loved the black one as well, but it just didn't suit my home decor. I love that you can browse Specktra from your vanity table, hehe.

Lauren1981

omg! i freakin love it!! i'm trying to get ideas for storage. right now i have this really cute basket i got from pier 1 like YEARS ago but i have entirely too much sh*t and am planning on increasing the load starting next week (when my money is straight. lol!!) i don't know if i'll go that big but i freakin LOVE IT!!
drools.gif

jenee.sum

OMG!! i've wanted that for soooooooooooo long!! ever since i saw it in the ikea catalogue!!! ok....im saving up for it! finally i'll get a new table/vanity!! hahahehaee =)

oh and i see your a Lise Watier fan! =) I EFFIN LOVE HER GLITTLER LINERS!! Smokey Gold is my fav! i think i see it in your collection!
tong.gif
I wear it to work almost all the time, and ppl always ask me what it is! I end up selling a whole crap of those! hehee
choochoo.gif

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
oh and i see your a Lise Watier fan! =) I EFFIN LOVE HER GLITTLER LINERS!! Smokey Gold is my fav! i think i see it in your collection!
tong.gif
I wear it to work almost all the time, and ppl always ask me what it is! I end up selling a whole crap of those! hehee
choochoo.gif

i absolutely LOVE the glitter liners. i think the only colour i don't have is midnight star.. & any that were LE or in the collections. do you work at shoppers? i used to, so a lot of my LW is gratis.
smiles.gif

jdechant

KELSEY! I LOVE THIS SETUP!!! Wow...and the vanity is super pretty!!! Hmm..might be taking a trip down to ikea next time im in the city...lol.

MAC_addiction<3

thats so cute i love it! i have the MALM dressing table aswell and i love ittt..i haven't found any trays to put inside it yet though as i live in the UK and my ikea doesn't have them. Where did you get your clear trays from?
x

sincola

Ohh!! I love your vanity!! It's a very nice space!! I wish I had one like yours where put my makeup on!!

Heiaken

That looks really fab!
I would so much like to get that dressing table but we just don't have room for it anywhere in out apartment
ssad.gif

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addiction<3
Where did you get your clear trays from?
x

i got them from ikea as well. check the storage section at your store!