My new vanity

oracle1

I finally, finally, finally found a vanity that was the perfect size (and price) for my bedroom. I plan on decorating it somewhat and definitely changing the stool fabric( its too grandmaish, lol) I will post the results of the finished product.

159.jpg

160.jpg

162.jpg

mizuki~

Beautiful vanity! It looks so nice and shiny haha Did you buy it new? And be sure to post up pics when you put all your goods and changed the stool fabric
yes.gif

Makeupaddict88

Did you buy any chance buy that off Target.com? I was looking at one on their for my room since right now my whole make up collection is in my dressar drawer (very organized with some plastic totes and such I do have to say haha) and there was one on that website that looked EXACTLY like that. Let me know, cause if so, I'll definately be getting it now that I saw what it actually looks like.

oracle1

Its brand new. I got it from a little store in my neighborhood that sells all sorts of furniture and everthing else you can imagine. I paid $80 for it, which I think is a great price. The box fit in my shopping cart
smiles.gif

Makeupaddict88

Ooh your lucky. The one I was looking for at Target was like $150. I can't seem to find any nice places that would have something like that around where I live.

Latest posts