My New way of putting on Fluidline

ashtn

So I hope all of you don't think I'm really dumb or anything but i figured out a way to put my fluidline on that i like alot better. I don't like using a brush, it feels uncomfortable for me and frankly I'm not that good at using it. I just always thought using a pencil was alot easier but fluidline lasts longer then any pencil ive ever used, so today i figured i would try using the end of one of my brushes that is small and rounded (similar to a pencil but a little bigger) and I love it! it's not half as sloppy as it was when i was using the brush.

greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

gigiopolis

Cool! That reminds me of the day I tried using Fluidline on a flat shader brush (similar to a MAC 239) just on the tips of the brush, shaped to a point. Made a friggin perfect line!

gildedangel

I like to put fluidline on the end of my thicker liners. I have never thought about using the end of a brush before!

User38

I sometimes apply Dipdown on the lower lid and smudge it -- I do it with a kohl pencil in brown which gets dipped into the fluidline and then applies easily and swiftly... I then smudge it and it looks perfect. I still use my 209 brush for the top lid tho
greengrin.gif

kariii

I've tried #208, #266, #209, #210 and #263, sonia Kashuk slanted brush, an eyeliner brush from NARS, and handsdown the #263 wins. It's perfect for precise application.

cocodivatime

Good for you!

I use the Bobbi Brown ultra fine eyeliner brush. I tried a few MAC brushes before, but I like that one better

peruvianprinces

yes! nice tip .. i love using cheap eyeliners that i dont really use as "brushes" for my fluidline... it makes it easier to create that "wing".
smiles.gif

now im currently using the pink coastal scents liner brush... amazingggg and so cheap

Shadowy Lady

OP - wow, I never thought of that, it'll be worth a try
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I've tried #208, #266, #209, #210 and #263, sonia Kashuk slanted brush, an eyeliner brush from NARS, and handsdown the #263 wins. It's perfect for precise application.

I use the 209 now but I'm gonna try the 263 as well. I keep hearin rec's for the 263

Latest posts