my newest haul

imperfectbeauty

So this is my FIRST haul post on here. One of probably many more to come. haha!! This was a relatively small haul since i've been spending so much on mac lately!! SOOOO...i got

3 Pro Palettes - a lot of depotting to get to and my mac store isn't specific about how the pots are for back 2 mac. i'v heard some people have had issues so im glad!!

Eyeshadows - Nocturnelle, Sketch, Swiss Chocolate, i wish i had known earlier that it's so much cheaper to get the palette and get the refills!! So yea if you're just starting out and you plan on really collecting more go to a freestanding store and start a palette!!

Pigment - Blue Brown, my first one!! YAY!! It really reminds me of club!!! I can't wait to get more piggies!!!

Powerpoint Pencil - Stubborn Brown...i think!! i need to check that!!

Previous things i've gotten in the past 3 wks:
Black Tied e/s
Shroom e/s
Cranberry e/s
Star Violet e/s
Coppering e/s
Electric Eel e/s
Goldmine e/s
Moons Reflection e/s
Sharkskin Shadestick
Sea Me Shadestick
Corn Shadestick
Fafi Eyes Quad 2
Not So Innocent l/s
Sugar Trance l/g
Love Nectar l/g
Painterly Paint Pot
217 Brush
219 Brush

3/1/08
I got more today. The 4 eyeshadows i got from back 2 mac.
Aquadisiac e/s
Satin Taupe e/s
Expensive Pink e/s
Woodwinked e/s

I paid for:
Rollickin' Paint Pot
Cash Flow Paint Pot
Cornflower Pigment
Steel Blue Pigment

newagetomatoz

OOOOO Great haul!! Sea Me and Coppering are some of my favorite colors right now!! Awesome choices!!! Enjoy your new makeup!!
th_thstars.gif

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
OOOOO Great haul!! Sea Me and Coppering are some of my favorite colors right now!! Awesome choices!!! Enjoy your new makeup!!
th_thstars.gif

thanks everyone

i love those colors!! they are so bright and pretty especially sea me!! i love blues!! thanks i definately will!!

Latest posts