My Niece And I Went Shopping!!!

YvetteJeannine

I took my 13yr old niece to the W.Farms mall today (she actually looks like she's 17
cry.gif
..my baby is growing up)..This is what we got..

Sephora:

ME:

Urban Decay PP
Lid Brush

Samantha (my niece) got:

Urban Decay Liquid Glitter Liner (the Heavy Metal Liquid Liner) & Sephora Glitter Eye Pencils..These look SOOOO pretty on her..she's got a beautiful face w/ huge, deep blue eyes (I've never seen bluer eyes...)

MAC:

ME:

Trax E/S
Electra E/S
Beautiful Iris E/S
Beig-ing S/S--My very first S/S :thumbsup:
Shimma Paint
3 Pigments (Rosegold, Rose, Violet)
Peacocked Softsparkle Pencil (I am kinda' upset 'cause when I got home I noticed the Softsparkle had NO cap, and looked like it'd been used!!! It's a 45min. trip back to the mall!!!!
angry.gif
)

Samantha:

Nightsky Softsparkle Pencil (I guess she loves those glittery things)
lol.gif

Deep Truth E/S

Samantha's never used "high end" M/U before. She LOVED MAC & UD!! Oh no, I just realized she'll be addicted in no time flat and I'm responsible...what'll I tell my sister!!
lol.gif

The only thing I don't get is why the MAC store (both the Freestanding and the counter in Filenes) only had a couple shades of the Blues, Greens and Purples. The MAC website has a ton more. Is this a usual thing (for MAC stores to only carry a few colors in the Blues, Greens, and Purples?) To tell ya the truth I was kinda dissapointed 'cause I was looking on-line last night and the stores today didn't have half of the colors...what gives????

Anyway, still happy w/ my purchases...but I'll have to bring the Glitter Liner back..I'm not using it if it's already been used :!:

Nikki0211

Hehe, sounds like you and your niece had fun!
smiles.gif
Great haul for you both. Yeah, def. make sure you take back that liner...that really sucks.

Char1986

I'm going to be heading down to Westfarms soon...do they still have a lot of the Sweetie Cakes left?

YvetteJeannine

Hey Char..

Sorry it's taken forever to get back to you... I was in the MAC Freestanding store in W.Farms this past weekend, and at that time they still had some Sweetie Cake items left. I went w/ my husband on Wednesday night (4-26) to exchange the Peacocked S.S. Pencil (the one w/ no lid..looked like it'd been used
ssad.gif
) I didn't buy the SS Pencil @ the FS store though, I bought it @ the Filenes MAC counter-and it seemed like the Filenes counter still had plenty of S.C. items left. I was showing my husband the S.C. Pigments and I told him they are LE and he bought Pinked Mauve for me
yahoo.gif
, so I know they still have some S.C. Pigs. left (if they haven't run out 'tween now and then
eeksign.gif
) Also, try the Nordies MAC counter; the girls there are spectacular (esp. Tatiana!)
smiles.gif
Good luck, and most importantly:HAVE FUN!!!!