My not so perfect smokey eyes. LOL

foxxylatina07

Ok so I decided to do this smokey eye thingy. It's not the best but at least I tried. Hopefully next time I'll be better at it. CC welcome please be nice. LOL
greengrin.gif

Eyes
UDPP as a base
HIP Shady e/s
HIP cream e/l in Black
Diorshow Iconic mascara

Face
Revlon Colorstay in Natural Tan
Wet and Wild blush in Heather Silk
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Matte pressed powder (or something like that) lol

Lips
Smashbox Nude lippie

*Note* I did this because I was bored and I wasn't going anywhere specific so I just used my drugstore gems minus mascara, lippie and e/s base. If not I would've used my Studio Fix Fluid and MAC blushes. Sorry for talking too much. Here's the pic. Enjoy
greengrin.gif

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...05/025-1-1.jpg

Here's a close up of my eyes. Sorry for the brows. I know I did a crappy job but at least I tried. LOL
lol.gif

026-1.jpg

sn0wbunnie

You're naturally gorgeous! And makeup is just a way to enhance that beauty, so don't apologize! Just play with it. You look lovely.

glassy girl

Wow ur so pretty now i had the hardest time doing a smoky eye 2 and i finally got it down. The key is 2 blend the crap out of it u know to give it that smoky look and just add the same shadow under a lil for more of a smoky look and the kool thing about a smoky eye is u can do it with 1 shadow kool huh. Anyways hope 2 see more of u.

chocolategoddes

the colors really suit you! you look wonderful.

Sure, the blending into a highlight shade would be nice, and I'd go for a slightly darker lipliner to add more dimension to the lip. But you still look wonderful!

GGBlu

I think this is lovely ... I wouldn't call it "smokey", since the color is kind of uniform, but it's still gorgeous.

You're beautiful.