My " Nothing But Minerals" Haul! Yeeeeeeee

MrsRjizzle

I got
mac_haul.gif

Msfs: Petticoat, So Ceylon, and Soft and Gentle
MES: Outspoken, Heat Element, illusionary/burning ambition, Family Silver, Brightside/gallery gal
Blush: Love Thang!

There all soooooo pretty!!!
mac_addict.gif

img1224216252858.jpg

img1224216270063.jpg

Sara
smiles.gif

elmo1026

I love so ceylon. I have it when it orginally came out and i getting low so i need a new one. Yeah! have fun with your new collection.

ticki

great haul! i came this close || to buying Heat Element, but then i had to control myself. since it's part of the permanent collection now, i can wait a bit. put it on wet and it looks like liquid copper. maybe i should shut myself up now before i go back in and buy it.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki
great haul! i came this close || to buying Heat Element, but then i had to control myself. since it's part of the permanent collection now, i can wait a bit. put it on wet and it looks like liquid copper. maybe i should shut myself up now before i go back in and buy it.

keep talking! you need it!
thmbup.gif
jk. From what I understand, mineral eyeshadows will be perm ( meaning the store will always have them) but the actuall colors that are available will rotate in and out every six months. same with the MFS.

So in other woods. I didnt want to take any chances and got them all! (well all that I wanted)

Latest posts