My NYX Collection is getting BIGGER by the day (PICS)

hnich

I love it! NYX is great...and so nice and affordable (on the stuff you _can_ get in stores)
Part of my traincase looks like yours with so many little nyx pots, I'd love if they came out with a palette I could just pop them into!

BadBadGirl

Great collection EyeshadowJunkie! If you have the time maybe you will consider swatching the megashines (love those) or maybe some of the jumbo pencils?

melliquor

Wow... all the colours are so beautiful. Do we have NYX in England? I can't recall seeing it anywhere.

moondream

Very nice collection! I must hunt down some NYX items to try them out for myself.
smiles.gif

EyeshadowJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
how much did that whole collection cost you?

WAY WAY WAY WAY less than my MAC collection. I'm not sure, I dont really keep track, my husband gives me a makeup allowance and I just spend. lol.

EyeshadowJunkie

I honestly cant pick a favorite eyeshadow from NYX. They have the most amazing color selection!! I love them all. My favorite lipgloss is probably... gold pink or plum from the mega shine line. Sunrise and Barbie Pink are awesome too though. So hard to choose. With MAC, its always hit or miss. I love it or I hate it. With NYX, its love!! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
What are your favorite e/s and lip gloss? Do tell!!! Thanks!!!

EyeshadowJunkie

I love the eyeshadow pencils more than the shadesticks for one reason. They are the same quality but NYX is way way cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatglamour
It looks like a beautiful rainbow of makeup. Do you like the shadow pencils better than shadesticks?

EyeshadowJunkie

Yes! I have all 12 of the mosaic blushes!! They are wonderful!! Kinda like the Cargo beach blushes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
W
eyelove.gif
W! Everything looks so beautiful!

Have you seen the new blushes & lipglosses?

EyeshadowJunkie

Im very lucky!! I have an awesome beauty supply in my area that carries alot of NYX stuff!! But even if you get it off nyxcosmetics.com, the prices are beyond reasonable and shipping usually runs about 5 bucks if you go with USPS method!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
OMG!!!!!!!!! i love it, i had that traincase but i let my sister have it. where on earth do you purchase NYX?

Purple Haze

I looooooooooove NYX. What a wonderful collection, you lucky girl!
eyelove.gif

To anyone: I HIGHLY recommend the black shadow for the most intense, velvety, inky, black-hole, void-of-light eyeshadow. It goes on like silk and lasts for hours. The eyeshadow trios are also an awesome bang for your buck
smiles.gif

Too bad the colors on the website are so confusing!