My "OMG I can't believe I've spent that much in the last month" haul!

Princesa Livia

I know its not as much as some of yours here on specktra but I really can't believe I've spent this much on MAC in the last month!
shockt.gif
But I do love every bit of my cumulative haul to pieces.. so I guess that's the important thing right?
cutey.gif

but still.. this doesn't even include my initial Cult of Cherry + Starflash Haul from September..
wondering.gif

so here it is...
Oct-NovHaulcopy.jpg

Petticoat MSF
So Ceylon MSF
Stark Naked bpb
Enough Said bpb
Pink Swoon blush
Danger Zone MES
Jampacked l/g
Pastel Emotion l/g
Pink Manish l/g
Love Alert d/g
Girl About Town l/s
109 brush
272 brush

hope you guys enjoy the photo!
cutey.gif

TISH1124

Great stuff...

If I listed how much I have spent you will fell really good about your self control compared to my lack of

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great stuff...

If I listed how much I have spent you will fell really good about your self control compared to my lack of

thanks tish
smiles.gif
even just that statement already made me feel better. I keep justifying what I got to myself and I've come to the conclusion that I just have to make sure I love the whatever I get - which meant that each of these items I bought I spent days thinking through. Even if I feel bad about the spending for my goodies, I don't have any regrets
greengrin.gif

banjobama

I feel guilty about the amount of money I've spent in the past couple months too! So now I'm on a no-buy till after Christmas.

BTW I'm so jealous of the three blushes! I really want Stark Naked.

Princesa Livia

yes! the Danger Zone eyeshadow trio is still available, atleast in stores here in the UK. however, the MAC websites (UK and US) still have it in stock so you should be able to order it from there
cutey.gif