My "OMG I Just Got My Pro Card" Haulage!

hello_kitty

My pro card came last Thursday, and I did a tiny haul that day (222 brush, Beautiful Iris e/s, Swish e/s, It's A Miracle MES, and Devil May Care MES), but saved the good stuff for today! I went to the pro store in NYC and then to my local freestanding store to get a pigment that was out of stock at pro.

I got...

Old Gold pigment
Blue Brown pigment
Reflects Copper glitter
Melon pigment
Kelly Green pigment
Emerald Green pigment
Lime e/s
Indian Ink e/s
Satellite Dreams e/s
Bright Sunshine e/s
Bottle Green e/s
Goldmine e/s
Greensmoke e/s
2 15-pan palettes
205 brush
210 brush
217 brush
275 brush
188 brush

mac_haul.gif

I wanted mixing medium and the brush belt, but alas, they were out of stock
ssad.gif
But I think I did pretty well otherwise! I think I'm safe until some of the new collections come out...

hello_kitty

That was my impulse item to buy! I saw it, and my husband went "wow, that's neat! Buy it!" so then I knew I had to get it if my husband actually said something about it, LOL.

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Umm, AWESOME HAUL! What's the pro card discount BTW?

My discount is 30% because I applied as a photographer. MUAs get 40%. This week I've saved something like $138 alone, which is freaking awesome!
choochoo.gif

hawaii02 - I know, isn't it awesome?! Usually he's just like "mmhmm" and doesn't say much, but Blue Brown actually got him to go "buy it." Truly amazing! At the pro store he was all distracted by a photoshoot going on, so he wasn't giving me much input otherwise so it was nice to finally hear something.

chickatthegym

^ That's awesome hello_kity! Great encouragment by the hubby
winks.gif
Mine thinks I have more makeup than the "people who do makeup in Hollywood" LOL!
Have fun girl!

chococat5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty
My pro card came last Thursday, and I did a tiny haul that day (222 brush, Beautiful Iris e/s, Swish e/s, It's A Miracle MES, and Devil May Care MES), but saved the good stuff for today! I went to the pro store in NYC and then to my local freestanding store to get a pigment that was out of stock at pro.

I got...

Old Gold pigment
Blue Brown pigment
Reflects Copper glitter
Melon pigment
Kelly Green pigment
Emerald Green pigment
Lime e/s
Indian Ink e/s
Satellite Dreams e/s
Bright Sunshine e/s
Bottle Green e/s
Goldmine e/s
Greensmoke e/s
2 15-pan palettes
205 brush
210 brush
217 brush
275 brush
188 brush

mac_haul.gif

I wanted mixing medium and the brush belt, but alas, they were out of stock
ssad.gif
But I think I did pretty well otherwise! I think I'm safe until some of the new collections come out...

Congrats girl! Enjoy your goodies!

specktra_rocks.gif

Latest posts