MAC009.jpg

MAC008.jpg

MAC006.jpg

MAC005.jpg

MAC004.jpg

MAC003.jpg

MAC002.jpg

MAC001.jpg

I'll put in the labels later. I have an exam tomorrow.

Isis

You're on a roll! Awesome collection
greengrin.gif

I'm loving those stackable containers! Do they come as a set, or you have to buy them piece by piece?

pumpkincat210

nice collection! what is on the second palette of eye shadow? Its on the second row, fourth over.. it looks pinkish!

lilxgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
You're on a roll! Awesome collection
greengrin.gif

I'm loving those stackable containers! Do they come as a set, or you have to buy them piece by piece?

I got the clear stackable ones at the pro store. You have to buy them piece by piece. Each container is $1 and each lid is 50 cents. The ones with the black lid I got from my friend. I like the black topped ones better because my friend and I were having trouble opening some of the clear ones after we screwed them in.

lilxgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
nice collection! what is on the second palette of eye shadow? Its on the second row, fourth over.. it looks pinkish!

That would be Trax.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
You have more in one month than what I have in one year and a half!
rofl.gif
Loooovely collection!

Haha! So true!!!!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxgem
I got the clear stackable ones at the pro store. You have to buy them piece by piece. Each container is $1 and each lid is 50 cents. The ones with the black lid I got from my friend. I like the black topped ones better because my friend and I were having trouble opening some of the clear ones after we screwed them in.

The website wasn't clear about if it was for set or ech pice sold seperatelly. (why does that make me think of the phrase "Batteries Not Included"? LOL) I really like the black top ones too, but I'm thinking I'll save some room in my case if I get the stackable ones. Thanks for the info on that btw!

Ms. Z

That's huge! My one month collection was one e/s and one clear lipgloss. In a matter a fact you have more than me now (its been about 2 1/2 years for me).