My 'oops I've ended up in mac' haul!

sunshine rose

As there isn't a mac counter near where I live I usually plan in advance when I'm going to go to mac and what I'm going to buy. I was going away last weekend and the place I was going to had a mac counter, but as I wasn't going there to shop, I just brought my b2m items and with intentions to pick up brush cleaner, fix+ and possibly a brush. No huge haul intended. This went off the radar when I discovered that it had pro pan eyeshadows!

Entire haul

Pro pan quad, brush cleanser and Fix+ Lavender

Lipsticks - Viva Glam Gaga and Myth
Fluidline- Rich Ground

Brushes - 187 and 224
Eyeshadows L-R: Phloof!, Steamy, Satin Taupe, Expensive Pink, All that Glitters, Beautiful Iris and Paradisco.

shadowaddict

You had a nice haul and chose some great products. You also picked some really nice e/s shades. Steamy and Beautiful Iris are so much fun and you can put lots of different colors with them. Good brush picks as well. My three fav e/s brushes are the #217, #227 and #239. I have two of each (one of my #227's is a small SE), honestly I don't think I could live without them:)

I really like MAC brush cleanser as well. I always keep some in a little spary bottle so if I just want to clean some color off between colors without it being dripping wet. Actually what I use is a Sephora brand spray brush cleanser bottle that I emptied one time and I put some MAC in it and dilute a little with water. Enjoy playing.

sunshine rose

You had a nice haul and chose some great products. You also picked some really nice e/s shades. Steamy and Beautiful Iris are so much fun and you can put lots of different colors with them. Good brush picks as well. My three fav e/s brushes are the #217, #227 and #239. I have two of each (one of my #227's is a small SE), honestly I don't think I could live without them:)

I really like MAC brush cleanser as well. I always keep some in a little spary bottle so if I just want to clean some color off between colors without it being dripping wet. Actually what I use is a Sephora brand spray brush cleanser bottle that I emptied one time and I put some MAC in it and dilute a little with water. Enjoy playing.
Thanks!
Those brushes are fantastic aren't they! The 217 was my first brush:)
+1 to putting the brush cleanser into a little spray bottle. When I first bought brush cleanser in a Mac in London, the MA gave me that tip and it's just so much easier and you waste less product too;)

ittybittylizzy

th_WeAreDoomed.png

MAC is always dangerous - I always end up buying way more then Im suppose to.

Great Haul, thanks for sharing
ittybitty

sunshine rose

[quote name="ittybittylizzy" url="/forum/thread/173776/my-oops-i-ve-ended-up-in-mac-haul#post_2089981"]
th_WeAreDoomed.png

MAC is always dangerous - I always end up buying way more then Im suppose to.

Great Haul, thanks for sharing
ittybitty
[/quote] Lol! It's dangerous alright!!