My Originals & London Haul!!!

igswonderworld

This is my haul from that lovely trip to London, the one I went with my bf for Valentine's.. It was MAGICAL... Of course my poor boyfriend had to wait at a bar and enjoyed a pint while I was doing my MAC shopping at the MAC Pro store in Soho.. BTW that Carnaby street is FANTASTIC!!
thmbup.gif
I loveeeed it, had to go around and look at every little store.. My bf got some awesome shirts from Savage and I couldn't stop drooling over some of the stuff they had at All Saints.. I am a little jealous, guys..
drools.gif
I want that area of the town here in Istanbul, or maybe I'll settle for All Saints...
smiles.gif

So here it goes.. I got:

All 6 e/s from N collection (Dark Edge, Remotely Grey, Rich Flesh, Neutral Pink, Modest Tone, Nanogold)
Light Flush msf
Soft Ochre & Bare Study paintpots
3N & 5N l/s
2N l/g
Expensive Pink, Shroom and Bio-Green e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Engraved & Prussian powerpoint e/p

and as a token of their appreciation for the 33 depotted empties I brought from Istanbul for B2M, they have given me (excluding the 3N &5N l/s)

Utter Pervette, Peachstock l/s and Lovey-Dove Slimshine l/s

The MA at the Pro Store (her name was Cher or Sher or sth..) was extremely helpful and gladly accepted the depotted e/s.. So go seek her, she's pretty cool! But there was one thing: She told me I could only choose Lipsticks and not Lipglasses or Eyeshadows - Could someone check that out? I was quite upset not to get the N collection e/s for free
ssad.gif

I stopped by Selfridges as well and got 4 24/7 Glide On Pencils from UD.. I ADORE these pencils - I think they are a better investment than MAC's Metal X collection.. Anyway I got

Covet, Lust, Baked and Deviant pencils. I am super excited about these!!!!!!

A week before I left for London I got my Originals - which arrived to Istanbul 7 weeks after their release!!!!! - I got:

Parrot (OF COURSE) Charred, Alum and Clue e/s
Real Desire & Avarice l/g

I have to mention one thing: Real Desire is LOVE!!! I tried it for a birthday party and everybody kept telling me that I looked especially beautiful that day... I have to say it was that little vial of reddish burgundy magic that got me the compliments.
thmbup.gif

That's all for now.. Will post pics in an hour, b/c I need to get going now!

EDIT: ok here are the photos - so sorry if you can't read things but it's the same things I've written above anyway so you're not missing anything..

London Haul
MAC 000 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Originals Haul
MAC Orig on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

B2M Lippies
MAC B2M on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Urban Decay Pencils
MAC Urban on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

MisaMayah

Great haul!! Yeah unfortunately here in the UK we dont get a lot of the benefits one would have if they live in the US =( Only lipsticks for b2m. Happy you had a good time here and luckily Valentines day wasn't too cold,lol

Weasel

Cher's my faaaavourite lol! Lovely ain't she!

great haul! you got great stuff
smiles.gif

glad you liked carnaby street, it's one of my favourite places to shop!