My other "work"

Khalia25

Okay, so this is an addendum to my first post. I maxed out the thumbnails, so I couldn't include these the first time. This is a look I did on my good friend. She wanted the Barbie look, so I improvised. I can't remember everything I used, but I'll try my best.

And more bonus pictures. One is of my nephew. Ardell falsies is all I needed to make him look fabulous. And no worries, I didnt use any adhesive. I just took them right out of the case and placed them a little above his lash line. T

Oh, and I can't showcase my nephew without showing my son. That's Khalil. He's 12, so he wouldn't DARE let me do anything to his face. LOL
winks.gif

On my friend:
Her own foundation. I believe it was Loreal True Match.
On eyes, I used Sushi Flower, In living Pink and some stripes from Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick in Peony. I lined with Aqualine LLL. On her cheeks I used Nars Taos and a bit of Bobbi Brown's Shimmerbrick Peony on top. On her lips, I used VivaGlam VI lipstick.

Thanks for looking!

Khalia25

Thank you! I didn't really get anything from the Barbie collection, so I had to improvise. I started off with Aquadisiac on her lower lid, but it just didn't work out. I tried a variation of different greens, but still a no go. Because her lower lid is so exposed (dunno how else to explain it) the green was overwhelming...so I tried Aqualine as a last attempt, and it seemed to work. Thank you for the comment!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts