My PIMP new place... never too much pink;)

Tinkee-Belle

Ok so i have been living in this basement suite for awhile (in my parents house) and decided to redo it. Before it had ugly grey walls and navy blue carpet with yellow triangles on it. And NO furniture just a matress on the floor
th_LMAO.gif
So i saved up some dough and put in laminate floors, painted, and actually bought furniture. Now it is no longer super ghetto!!!!!
choochoo.gif
I still have avacado green appliances tho, but I decided I could live with them..

I dont have any before pics but these ones kind of show how ugly it was. Look at the blinds LOL those were replaced as well...

102_0187.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Much better!

IMG_0285.jpg

where all the specktra-ing happens...

IMG_0288.jpg

I definatly need 9 pillows
smiles.gif

IMG_0289.jpg

My pride and joy <3

IMG_0291.jpg

My vinstra cabinet for all my MAC (im making another post about this in stash n stats)

IMG_0298.jpg

My closet and expansion

IMG_0299.jpg

My original closet lol kinda outgrown...

IMG_0300.jpg

Purses and Pjs

IMG_0301.jpg
Dresses and nice pants

IMG_0302.jpg
I copied this from the ikea store..

IMG_0304.jpg

Dressy shirts, jeans and pants

IMG_0305.jpg

Casual shirts and winter clothes

IMG_0306.jpg
Yep still avacado green...

IMG_0308.jpg

The only part of the kitchen I use hehe...

IMG_0309.jpg

Bathroom... super exciting
thmbdn.gif

IMG_0312.jpg

Where my 42 inch LCD is going... gunna pick it up tonight!
yahoo.gif

Thanks for looking! I love my new room... my parents are kinda annoyed because now they know I will NEVER move out!!!

KikiB

I love all the pink...and the fact that you have an old Skin Therapies salt scrub (those are my favourite product EVER from our store)!

hr44

Your place is absolutely fantastic!!! If I were you and had a bad day I would just enter the room and smile. It's soooo fun and happy!

MACATTAK

This is soooo amazing! You have everything you could possibly need! If I were you I'd never move out & I would never leave my place! Love the liquor setup too. I'm so jealous of everything
winks.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Wowwwww wikkid job!!!!

I'm so inspired to organize my closet! Love the closet organizer. Where did you get those shoe racks?

Edie

Can I move in too? haha...

I hate living with boys...everything is BEIGE, BROWN and BLACK in our apartment!! So blah! I'd kill for a pink wall!!! haha

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie
Can I move in too? haha...

I hate living with boys...everything is BEIGE, BROWN and BLACK in our apartment!! So blah! I'd kill for a pink wall!!! haha

I would NEVER be able to live with a boy... well maybe if he didnt mind everything being pink. In college I dated this guy and he said my dorm was too pink and it gave him a headache... the relationship was over shortly after
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Wowwwww wikkid job!!!!

I'm so inspired to organize my closet! Love the closet organizer. Where did you get those shoe racks?

I got them at superstore which is kinda like walmart. Organizing everything was the best thing I ever did... before everything sat in laundry baskets but now everything is sooo easy to find and getting dressed in the morning is a piece of cake!

Thanks for the comments everyone... I have worked on this for months now and im so stoked its finally done... even though Im broke as a joke now!

kaexbabey

it's so pretty! i love the closet expansion! and all your purses mmm
smiles.gif

where did you get the all pink plastic drawers? the only ones i ever see are purple and pink and they're just bleh.

Latest posts