My pink FOTD

Kiyishima

Mmk so my hair looks a wreck, but it is not that bad in person, my camera is picking up every stray hair. Ugh. Whatever, my hair is really curly, ignore it.

P2180038.jpg

P2180037.jpg

P2180036.jpg

Avon ideal shade smooth mineral foundation
MAC Tippy blush

MAC cute-ster lipstick
MAC Mimmy lipglass

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Romping -Too Dolly Palette
MAC Stately Black - Too Dolly Palette
MAC Yogurt -Too Dolly Palette
Pinks form my CS 88 original palette
Milk pigment - a little as a highlight and on inner tear duct, but it doesn't seem to be showing in the pictures :[ TBH i don't like it much xD
Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara - its shitty, trashing it now
Avon eyeliner

CC is always welcome! Its not the best look in the world, I got bored and wanted to play with my Hello Kitty stuff
greengrin.gif

enigmaticpheo

woahdang, that looks pretty! all flirty and feminine, I like! and totally understand the curly hair thing. if I posted a photo of me right now it'd be like white girl fro!?

Kiyishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
so cute , you have realy nice features .

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
woahdang, that looks pretty! all flirty and feminine, I like! and totally understand the curly hair thing. if I posted a photo of me right now it'd be like white girl fro!?

LOL Yes, I do have that afro thing going on. Stupid hispanic hair!

mochajavalatte

GURRRRL You are GORGEOUS!!! IF I were to have ANY CC I'd say~darken that crease all you want!! You can SO get away with bangin that out!!! Throw some Carbon in there and your ish will really POP!!!

Kiyishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochajavalatte
GURRRRL You are GORGEOUS!!! IF I were to have ANY CC I'd say~darken that crease all you want!! You can SO get away with bangin that out!!! Throw some Carbon in there and your ish will really POP!!!

Thanks! I didn't want to completely cover romping, but i'll try that out next time
greengrin.gif