KIT view 1.

Kit2.jpg

KIT view 2.

Kit1One.jpg

KIT view 3.

Kit1.jpg

KIT view 4. Locked & ready to load!

KitLocked.jpg

...and it all fits in this 18" w, 16" h, 12" deep Ghibli of Italy Leather Bag.

KitBag.jpg

For travel, I breeze through airport security (I put scissors, tweezers & liquids in checked bag) & there is still room for my wallet, passport, mobile phone, personal cosmetic bag, bottled water...

Headed for NYC this weekend for The Make Up Show!

NaturalSister19

They sure are Black Opal! I live by them. I actually had a fun afternoon today around the subject of Black Opal Foundation.

Make Up Artist Extraordinaire Sam Fine tweeted that he did Vanessa Williams for 'The View' today. So someone asked what kind of foundation did he use on her.

So I chimed in with Khalahari Sand mixed with a bit of Truly Topaz #BlackOpal.

Then he retweeted to me:

I LOVE U!!! And a bit of Fashion Fair Copper Glow for warmth! RT @JenJamesBeauty: Khalahari Sand mixed with a bit of Truly Topaz? #BlackOpal

...the whole exchange here:

SAM FINE - Just finished Vanessa Williams makeup for The View... She's co-hosting and performing! Tune in!!! about 9 hours ago via Echofon

MARYEEB - @SamFineBeauty she looks amazing what concealer do you use for Miss Williams? about 9 hours ago via web in reply to SamFineBeauty

SAM FINE - Dermablend!! RT @maryeeb: She looks amazing what concealer do you use for Miss Williams? about 8 hours ago via Echofon

ARTYSTRY - @Samfinebeauty..and what foundation? about 8 hours ago via txt

SAM FINE - Take a guess!!! RT @Artystry: ...and what foundation? about 8 hours ago via Echofon

ARTYSTRY - @SamFineBeauty....hmm Black Opal? about 7 hours ago via Echofon

SAM FINE -
smiles.gif
)) RT @Artystry ....hmm Black Opal? about 7 hours ago via Echofon

JENJAMESBEAUTY - . Khalahari Sand mixed with a tiny bit of Truly Topaz? #BlackOpal about 8 hours ago via Twee in reply to SamFineBeauty

SAM FINE - I LOVE U!!! And a bit of Fashion Fair Copper Glow for warmth! RT @JenJamesBeauty: Khalahari Sand mixed with a bit of Truly Topaz? #BlackOpal about 7 hours ago via Echofon

If you are not already, you should follow @SamFineBeauty on Twitter. He is very generous & answers tons of questions about makeup. A true gentleman. He has a brilliant DVD on sale now too!
http://www.SamFine.com

Thanks for the comments guys!

Latest posts