My Question About Returning Items on the Site

CantAffordMAC

Alright guys. I ordered a prep+prime lip frm MAC about a month ago. When i got it, I opened it and I think I twisted it up like halfway, but not all the way (dont ask why, lol just wanted to stare at it I guess) anyways I was applying it and it broke off from the very bottom. I kinda gasped
oh.gif
because i thought it was ruined but I popped it back in and decided to be extra careful with it. It has popped out a couple more times...it kinda started to bug me. So I emailed MAC and they told me that they could send me another one or refund my money. So i figured since I still had the actual product itself, I'd just take the refund (spent it on MAC again anyways..)

Sooo now I have the moisturelush cream. I think I even bought it with the same order as the prep+prime lip. I loved the moisturelush cream at first...its nice and thick and great. But my skin is still dry and I have been breaking out. Not crazy, like I dont think its a reaction...but I'm not really feelin it at all anymore. I work at a salon and the esthetician gave me a facial (much needed) and I think i'm going to begin buying professional skin care products that she is recommending. You guys know that the moisturelush is not cheap, and theres barely even a dent in it.

I got it about a month ago....I don't even have the slip to return it (which is what happened with the prep+prime) I dont want to email customer service again...they are going to get suspicious since its the second time? Its hard for me to get to my mac store and thats why i buy online, I've returned some things online no more than 3 times and I always spend and keep a lot more than what i'm returning. I usually try to sell it on here but I think since this is skincare that u dip ur fingers into....many people wouldnt want to buy it. I just dont want them to think im return-happy or a complainer. what do you guys think i should do?

lara

All you can do is try. If you've genuinely had an issue with the product, then there's no reason that you can't get into contact with CS and ask about your options.
smiles.gif

xoxprincessx0x

Any returned products are thrown in the garbage no matter what so the finger dent probably doesn't even matter. Try calling a 1 800 number and just explain your situation to them like you did here. Hopefully they understand. Good Luck!!

Brittni

If you ordered online then on their end they should have the past order details anyway. I wouldn't sweat it too much. Imagine how many people return things every day. Plus, your situation is genuine and I think they'll realize it.

Goodluck!

Latest posts