My rare cameo - and 8 months preggo!

belldandy13

I haven't posted in SO LONG because I've been busy with work, taking care of my little toddler, and resting in between feeling like a WHALE throughout this whole pregnancy! I was SUPER BORED today and really wanted to doll up even though I have no where to go. I'm out of practice, so the makeup sucks bigtime. Oh well. Hopefully once the other little one comes out, I'll have more time to post? hahaha...wishful thinking. Anyhoo, I've missed you all - hope you enjoy my FOTD.

I used:

::EYES::
mango s/s
coppering e/s
bronze e/s
bright sunshine e/s
gorgeous gold e/s
blacktrack fluidline
cheap korean falsies

::FACE::
dip down (eyebrows)
sunbasque blush
bobbi brown - bronze & copper diamond shimmerbrick

::LIPS::
clear lipglass
hue l/s

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

Khalia25

How funny! I was thinking about all the ol' schoolers the other day wondering where everyone went. You're one of the ones I thought about, and here you are! It's like I thought you into existence!
tong.gif
Welcome back, and OMG...your little one has gotten SO big. I remember your posts when she was just a li'l baby with little fuzzies on top of her head! LOL. Tooo cute! I had a little girl in August. My li'l Poot Poot is growing before my eyes. I miss being pregnant, but I'm sure I wasn't too fond of it WHILE I was pregnant. Good luck, and let us know how everything goes!!
winks.gif

jenee.sum

ur always beautiful! congrats on the new babieeee!
smiles.gif
miss ur posts! i posted my first FOTD in 5 months too >.< haha ur kid is beautifulllll btw. adorable! glad ur back! (even if it was just for one FOTD)
smiles.gif

nunu

I missed you! Your little girl has grown
smiles.gif

Congrats on the pregnancy, you look beautiful.

belldandy13

thank you so much everyone! i've missed you all so much and will try my best to post more frequently.

i appreciate all the compliments =)