My Rebelrock FOTD :)

MrsWaves

I posted on mua before I went to work tonight, so yo may have seen it.. ah well! I really am into the rebelrock & goldplay collection.

Mauvism as base
Banshee inner corner and underneath lashline on top of nono-conformist. Nono-conformist on upper lashline and lower.
Living Pink blended on upper lid & in crease
Little Minx on lid & over nono-conformist on upper lashline
Pink opal blended inner corner and mixed w. vanilla e/s to highlight.

Porcelain pink skinfnish lightly buffed on cheeks.

Oi!oi!oi! on lips with just a touch of cranberry liner blended underneath.

Smashbox smashing auburn & blonde mixed for brows full & soft mascara.

I couldn't do anything too rocking or rebel since I worked tonight, but I love the colors! I'm doing something w. Say Yeah, blitz & glitz & Pink clash tomorrow.

rr.jpg

rr1.jpg

rr3.jpg

rr5.jpg

MrsWaves

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif

Chelsea-Thanks! It was a fun change.. blonde my whole life.. my mom was um.. shocked, but everyone's pretty used to it now!

valley

The purple with your green eyes is awesome! I was eyeing RR's purples because I have green eyes too.

mspixieears

Wow, that looks gorgeous! It's very romantic, because of the soft pastels. So pretty! But looks like Oi Oi Oi might not suit me after all (my colouring is way different to yours).

Eye<3Colour

ok ive got to find out how to get the e/s and lipglass!! hmmm i need a credit card!! hee hee

the colors look very pretty on u!!

Miss_MAC

SO PRETTY and omg it makes ur eyes POP! i muuust get little minx...but i had a budget when i went to buy rebel rock and decided to hold off on that one...i hope its not sold out!!