My Secret Stash

Seeking Refuge

OK, It's true I don't have as much as others on here, but I still have a decent amount.
smiles.gif

Here are the pics I am finished adding text too: (more to come soon)

nyr6r.jpg

i1a6iu.jpg

2qnnkue.jpg

Added: 5/28/08

1zwgqbm.jpg

Added: 5/29/08

dqq4bn.jpg

4qrjft.jpg

2gw6uzq.jpg

2rdhgqu.jpg

53lim9.jpg

23u99h1.jpg

Added: 5/31/08

alry9e.jpg

2ztdba1.jpg

Ms. Z

Great collection!
I especially love the 3rd Palette with all the greens & blues.

CoralBlast

trust me it's a great collection if it gets bigger you will be spending more time trying to combine and feel sorry for any shadow that you neglect! yet we still buy more and get excited with every addition! enjoy your stash!

Seeking Refuge

I am tying to stay away from the counters so I don't buy anymore, but that will not work with all the new collections coming out tomorrow, and the fact that I have already bought some of it off the main site ...
ssad.gif

This damn addiction is throwing me deeper into debt when I just started clawing my way out.
thmbdn.gif
I don't use a CC to buy my items, but with all that I have spent on MAC so far, I could have paid off a good amount of the money I owe. Just all those e/s, (points above) the palettes and the two pigments that were pressed, where around $600 ... And that is no where close to my entire collection of makeup.

*dies*

J.MAC'n

Where can I get some of those paint tray thingies from?...I have eyeshadow everywhere and I would love to start depotting and putting them in one place.

Seeking Refuge

Free standing MAC stores or MAC Pro stores only, sorry.
ssad.gif
You can find them on eBay, but they are only $12 in store, and over $20 on eBay.

Seeking Refuge

Blushes added.
smiles.gif

Thanks everyone, I've only been collecting since Sept '07. To be honest, I love the bright colors more then the naturals.
drools.gif