• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My Simple & quick Video tut [video]

Lizz

I know it may seem abit too 'dramtic' for the day, but because i'm cursed with single eyelids and no crease
ssad.gif
, i need to use dark colours to 'define' my small eyes. Nothing special, hope it helps other girls with single lids out there like me.
cheerleader.gif

Comments and critical Criticism please~

Note: I apologize for the music WMM was playing up my music stopped in the middle, don't mind the jibberish background noise
lmao.gif

link to video

Chpidou

Re: My Simple & quick Video tut

Very nice !
I love your face makeup ! What brushes did you use for blush and mineral powder ?

Lizz

Re: My Simple & quick Video tut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chpidou
Very nice !
I love your face makeup ! What brushes did you use for blush and mineral powder ?

hehe thanks for the lovely comments!
I used a cheap blush brush from The face shop and for the mineral powder i used powder brush by Chanel.