• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My simple steps to clear skin! [video link]

Lizz

hi ladies
cheerleader.gif

Here are my simple steps to clear skin! link to video

Comments welcome
lol.gif

ElectroCute

Re: My simple steps to clear skin!

Wow! After seeing your skin I will definitely try out some of these steps! What do you use for pimples? (If you ever get them lol.)

Lizz

hahaha i do get pimples! I use Benzac AC it contains Benzoyl Peroxide i use it in 5%. It comes in different %.

matsubie

i just watched your video and i'm so jealous of your skin!
where do you purchase that toner btw?

Lizz

^thanks for the comment! I got the toner from sasa.com
smiles.gif

Lizz

^ click on ''link to video'' on my first post.

yummiebitez

omg... your skin is soo nice. looks like a baby's butt (and i mean that in the most positive way (
smiles.gif
. btw, i don't know if i miss a part of the video where you might have explained it... but what does the mario badescu (sp?) do to your face?? and the oslee?? is this skin routine only done at night?

Lizz

^ thanks~ the mario badsecu draws out all the yuky stuff from your pores like blackheads and whiteheads and it makes my skin smooth like a babys butt! lool

the oslee is a toner which i use to remove the excess powder from the powder because its oil based toner. Its a deep cleansing toner and purifies pores.

I dont do the routine everyday cause its too dehyrating for your skin, i try do it at least once a week and it can be done day or night, up to you
smiles.gif

friend_of_MAC

drools.gif
wow!!! thanks for sharing that with us. Not too many girls take the time to be honest about their secrets!!!! What do you use for a daily cleanser? I use Dermalogica. Have you tried that?

Lizz

friend_of_mac: I dont use dermalogica and haven't tried it at all. Too expensive for me lol. I use Ego pharmaceuticals which is quite similar to dermalogica i think. I use the QV range which can be viewed here:
Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd

the gentle cleanser.