:( My skin has been looking aweful

LaVixxen

angry.gif
So lately my skin has been looking awful, I dont use makeup everyday yet Im breaking out so much on just my chin, like cystic acne and I think im getting hyper pigmentation. So I want to know what MAC foundation,concealer and setting powder is good for skin that gets oily in the t-zone, has some acne + acne scars and dark under eye circles. A friend of mine told me that MAC makes a full coverage foundation but its only for MAC Pros. Can I get someone that has a mac pro card on here to purchase a few mac pro items for me and Ill buy it through ebay. Id really appreciate that, so any recommendations im open to
winks.gif

stronqerx

You don't need a pro card to buy pro items. Call the number on the website and just order. Good luck with you skin
th_cheerup.gif

Exotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVixxen
angry.gif
So lately my skin has been looking awful, I dont use makeup everyday yet Im breaking out so much on just my chin, like cystic acne and I think im getting hyper pigmentation. So I want to know what MAC foundation,concealer and setting powder is good for skin that gets oily in the t-zone, has some acne + acne scars and dark under eye circles. A friend of mine told me that MAC makes a full coverage foundation but its only for MAC Pros. Can I get someone that has a mac pro card on here to purchase a few mac pro items for me and Ill buy it through ebay. Id really appreciate that, so any recommendations im open to
winks.gif

be warned that some people experience break outs from mac foundations. is there any way you could sample some first? just to make sure it does not aggravate your acne even more. as for concealers studio finish (in the little pots) are great. they're non-blemishgenic. a good setting powder is mac blot powder.. this literally leaves you shine free all day!

LaVixxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
You don't need a pro card to buy pro items. Call the number on the website and just order. Good luck with you skin
th_cheerup.gif

oh
th_DANCE.gif
thanks for letting me know! im calling them asap!

Mizz.Coppertone

I really love yellow concealers for dark circles. Their made to cancel out purple/blue tones. Physicians Formula has a really good one. They also have a fab green concealer for red acne and scars. You just wear ur regular color makeup on top. They last all day on me, the green one really saves me whenever I get a lil breakout.

kimmy

mac studio sculpt concealor is pretty good.
smiles.gif
i wouldn't suggest using mac foundations if your skin is breaking out because mac foundations are known for causing breakouts on alot of people.

obentick

Usually people get break outs because they dont wash their face out at nigh time. I used to get a lot of brak outs because I did not used to wash my face that well. Lately I have been using Cetapil and my face is glowing and much cleaner then ever before. Also you need to drink plenty of water.
Also, I use the sculpt foundation and that is the BEST and I finish it off with the mineralize pressed powder. But the main and the most iportant thing to do to get a clear skin it cleanse your face eveynight.