My Small Back to School Haul

m_3

I start college in 2 1/2 weeks and I started my school shopping today. Of course I have to buy a little make up
yes.gif

Target brand makeup remover wipes
ELF Waterproof eyeliner pen
ELF Blush in Blushing Rose (I really really like this. It's very pigmented for a $3 blush)
ELF Lipgloss in Va Va Voom
ELF Travel mirror
ELF Total face brush

100_2116.jpg

Then I went to MAC for Dollymix Blush. Then to Sephora (for the first time ever) to buy Purity. I've heard rave reviews about this cleanser so I decided to try it out. Lastly to Victoria's Secret to buy some unmentionables
graucho.gif
and got this water bottle for free.

100_2119.jpg

My friend got me this Aeropastale tote for my graduation present. I went to Bath and Body works to load up on their hand sanitizers. They smell so good.

100_2111.jpg

GlamQueen21

Awesome stuff you got! I love Dollymix! It's gorgeous! Also, the Philosophy Purity cleanser is LOVE!!!! Enjoy your goodies!

KarmaB

You will love Purity. I've been using it for years! Good Luck with your classes!

Smf16

Great Haul! I use those Target face wipes too..they're really good...oh you are making me want that Dollymix again! I have been going blush crazy with other blushes lately and forgot about that...

XxXxX

Back to school shopping is fun, I think...I just don't like to see summer end. Congrats on school and enjoy your new stuff!!

Courtney <3

i have the same elf blush. i was AMAZED at how nice it was, since it was only 3 dollars. money well spent!